Saturday, March 26, 2016

Fifth Season Starting Soon!

I'm excited to start my fifth season soon on BlogTalk Radio and the video-version on YouTube of "Dr. Michael's Live Soul Oracle Cards Call-In Show"! Everyone seems to enjoy the readings I do with my Soul Oracle Cards, and then the meditative treatment tailored to each caller! Hot on the heels of the release of my two books "More Spiritual Laws of the Universe", "The Complete Spiritual Laws of the Universe", and "The Complete Soul Oracle Cards Manual", you can give yourself a reading by picking a card here: http://www.souloraclecards.com/play-the-affirmative-soul-oracle-card-tm-game.html and watch a past episode on my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpxQ8-BAEcU

Some Testimonials of Dr. Likey on BlogTalk Radio:
"Dr Likey, I saw your post that you were going to be on radio tonight so I tuned in to listen. Wow! I actually got to talk to you!
You really helped me. I will tell more people to find out about you. I like that you not only give advice, but you do a healing at the end! Your Oracle cards sound interesting too". -L.G.

"There is not a word created that can define how fabulous Dr. Michael Likey was on tonight's show! I lost my socks! They were totally knocked off! I know Spiritual Journey Radio would love to keep him!"
-Christine Matthews, Host/Producer "Spiritual Journey Radio"

"You were so on about everything..."-C.L-H.

"I appreciate the meditation that you have gifted me. The transformation in my household has been wonderful. You where in touch and on point. Thank You again! I also enjoyed your book, "Master Reiki"! Keep shining!"
-Nancy E.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment