Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Your Invitation: Master/Teacher Transcendence Certification

 
Here is your invitation to my Master/Teacher Transcendence Certification Workshop: http://revdrmichaellikey.weebly.com/blog/your-invitation-masterteacher-transcendence-certification
 
Or read it here:
 
Hi Everyone!
Here's the invitation from myself that I alluded to recently online about my Master/Teacher Certification for my Transcendence System. I have no doubt that whether or not you are an alternative wellness practitioner, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Reiki-Master, Metaphysician, or more, your professional as well as your personal life will benefit from my system. Based on my book, Dr. Likey's Transcendence System (http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Likeys-Transcendence-System-Technology/dp/1514755289/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-1&qid=1435948698) you will receive seven Traditional Reiki Empowerments (a $10,000. value alone) which will not only certify you as a Reiki Master but give you an additional skill and speed up your self-empowerment/spiritual evolution, five Mystical Meditation/Self Hypnosis techniques (a $1200. value) crucial for holistic healing and amplifying your Scientific Prayer, plus instruction on Scientific Prayer from my book of the same name. (http://www.amazon.com/Scientific-Prayer-Highest-Intelligence-Order/dp/1512183717/ref=sr_1_15?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432323437&sr=1-15&keywords=Scientific+Prayer) This certification course also includes my book, (Dr. Likey's Transcendence System) a $35. value) plus monthly Skype Q&A's, and my exclusive newsletter. The best part is that you can be certified and be well on your way to several new modalities in addition to limitless personal growth in three days. My course runs for three days, but can be tailored to two and a half if your schedule doesn't allow for three. The fee is $5,000. for everything: the empowerments, books, instruction, certification and diplomas. The reason for the low fee is that I hope to attune as many people as I can to this life-altering system, so that you too can pass this on to others. Please contact me with your decision: dr.likey@gmail.com and we'll take it from there. I'll be offering this Transcendence Master/Teacher certification program in several locations shortly including Coquitlam, New Westminster, and Maillardville. I'm looking forward to contributing to your spiritual and professional evolution. As always, I remain yours humbly,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment