Friday, January 4, 2013

Dr. Michael's January 2013 Newsletter


Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope your celebrations were good, and here's to a healthy and prosperous 2013.



Every Friday at 12:30 p.m. PST/1:30 p.m. MST/
2:30 p.m. CST/.3:30 p.m. EST on my BlogTalk Radio show
I feature guests and professionals in the field of holistic wellness and
Metaphysics.
This Friday, January 4th,  psychic medium Angele Valade will answer your
calls at 1-(310)-742-1923, your tweets @drmichaellikey and/or
the chat-board will be available to post your question.
Listen then: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drmichaellikey/2013/01/04/dr-likey-the-science-of-the-soul-guest-angele-valade
The following Friday, January 11th, my guest will be certified NLP Master Practitioner/Trainer Pam Ellis, who will provide insight into how to increase the quality of your life! Call, tweet, use our chat-board then and listen here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drmichaellikey/2013/01/11/dr-likey-the-science-of-the-soul-guest-pam-ellis-1
Friday January 25th will be my usual month-end "Live Soul OracleCard Call-In Show" where I answer calls, tweets,
and the message-board with any questions you may have, using my Soul Oracle Cardstm.
Listen then: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drmichaellikey/2013/01/25/the-soul-oracle-card-live-call-in-show



Video archives of my month-end Live Soul Oracle Cards Call-In Show are available on my YouTube
Soul Science TV channel, where you can also view your Week and Month Ahead (Three/Four-Card Pick).
View the latest ones (and archives) as well, here:
http://souloraclecards.weebly.com/month-and-week-ahead-card-selection.html


Be sure and watch for where and when I'll be offering my Soul's Purpose Meditation!
I'll be e-mailing you that info as it becomes available, as well, check back here, to my
Soul's Purpose Metaphysical Sessions page: 

"Stress Management: 

Attitude is Everything"

My friend Jaqie Ryan is offering this course Wednesday January 16th in Coquitlam!
Inquire: www.ce43.com 

Peace and Blessings,
M
Dr. Michael H. Likey, Ph.D., D.D., H.Dip.
www.michaellikey.com

Author of The Science of the Soul and The Spiritual Laws of the Universe.

Listen to 
Dr. Likey's The Science of the Soul on BlogTalk Radio here:

Listen to Dr. Likey's Daily Meditational Moment here:



Tweet Dr. Likey @soulscience1 and @drmichaellikey







No comments:

Post a Comment