Monday, December 3, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Season's Greetings, Everyone!
I trust that you're all feeling the peace, love, and joy of the season, and to help you even more with that, here are some offerings...
_______________________________________
In keeping with the holiday feeling, I'm offering a sort of "two-for-one":  If you buy either my hardcover book,
"The Science of the Soul" or my "Soul Oracle Cards" from me at the regular price, I'll e-mail you one of my e-books FREE!
There are 11 titles to choose from, as you'll see if you go to the e-book page of my website: http://drmichaellikeymysticminstrel.weebly.com/dr-likeys-e-books.html
Take a look at the assortment of my crucial self-help e-books that have been selling out like crazy on Amazon.com!
If you prefer, you can just buy them separately, directly from Amazon, if more than one e-book strikes your fancy....they range from $5.99-$9.99,
So look at them and order them straight from Amazon that way, if you prefer!
Regardless, the offer still stands, so e-mail me: moondancerproductions@gmail.com and use PayPal to receive your free e-book gift along with your book or deck! This offer is only valid through me, NOT Amazon, or any of the other retail outlets that carry my books.
Offer also stands when you see me in person, at any of my speaking engagements...just tug on my coat sleeve
when you meet me and request the special offer.

Speaking of retail outlets, my books are also available at McNally Robinson Booksellers, 1120 Grant Avenue, in Winnipeg, Canada, as well as Bean Around Books and Tea, 22626 Lougheed Highway, Maple Ridge, B.C., Canada.
__________________________________________________
 I've begun posting my FREE  "Week Ahead" and "Month Ahead" forecasts using my SOUL ORACLE CARDSTM!
You can follow both of them on my Soul Oracle Card Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Likeys-Soul-Oracle-Cards/296171623833828 My FREE Daily Soul Oracle Card pick is also available there.

The video-version of my month-end BlogTalk Radio show, DR. LIKEY'S LIVE SOUL ORACLE CARDS CALL-IN SHOW
Is now available to view here: http://youtu.be/roWTvYk7E1c?hd=1 as well as on the Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Likeys-Soul-Oracle-Cards/296171623833828
If you prefer to listen to the show, go here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drmichaellikey/2012/11/30/the-soul-oracle-card-live-call-in-show
____________________________________________________
I've decided to post my DAILY MEDITATIONAL MOMENTS from now on exclusively on its new FACEBOOK page
here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Likeys-Daily-Meditational-Moment/116930935134309
In case you've been living in a cave, these inspiring 7-minute moments include a brief subject/theme of a metaphysical/spiritual/personal-growth nature, plus a healing meditation.
Enjoy them on the new Facebook page.
____________________________________________________
I have some amazing guests this month on my radio-show!
Famed International Evolutionary Astrologer Rose Marcus guests
on my show Friday December 14th at 12:30 pm PST/3:30 pm EST here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drmichaellikey/2012/12/14/dr-likey-the-science-of-the-soul-rose-marcus-astrologer
You can also read her column weekly in The Georgia Straight newspaper, as well as on her website:
http://www.rosemarcus.com/
Hear her forecast for 2013, and call-in then at 1.310.742.1923...you can also post your questions for Rose then
on the chat-board.

December 21st at 12:30 pm PST/3:30 pm EST my guest will be renowned Psychic/Intuitive Ginger Parmar!
Listen in then here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drmichaellikey/2012/12/21/dr-likey-the-science-of-the-soul-guest-ginger-parmar Call in with your questions for her then at 1.310.742.1923, and use our chat-board then as well, if you prefer,
to post your questions for Ginger!

All Good Things...
My last appearances at The First United Spiritualist Church (5584 Kincaid Street, in Burnaby, B.C., Canada) will
be Thursday December 13th from 7:30 pm-9:30 pm, and Thursday December 20th from 7:30 PM-8:30 pm.
The topic on the 13th will be "FROM PERSONAL TO UNIVERSAL", and my books and decks will be available then,
If you're so inclined!
Take this opportunity to see me LIVE in the Vancouver-area, before I head home to points EAST in 2013
for my various book-signings/lecture tour (places, dates and times will be announced!).

COURSES, WORKSHOPS, ETC.
From Reiki, to Pranic Healing, to Tarot, to Developing Your Psychic Awareness, and MORE! Become a
Spiritual Healer/Counselor, or Teacher!
Something for every budget...and the course material is included in the registration fees!
I've certified literally hundreds of successful Reiki-Masters and other Metaphysical Practitioners, and
now it's time for YOU to acquire YOUR certification through me! Use PayPal, or your credit card if
you register in person.
All courses are two-hours a week, for 12 weeks at a time, SKYPED.
Go here to learn more: http://drmichaellikeymysticminstrel.weebly.com/certification-workshopscourses.html

Have the very BEST of the holiday season,
Peace and Blessings,
Dr. Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment