Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dr. Michael's May Offerings


Greetings, I hope this finds you enjoying our amazing spring weather! What an an awesome time of rejuvenation and rebirth. What are we doing to further enhance our life experience? Something here might ring true for you...

Daily Meditational Moment
Every day I post a new Daily Meditational Moment to inspire and re-energize you. A higher-consciousness meditation and scientific-prayer is always included to guarantee an inner shift.
 Listen to the latest audio here:
or here:
 You can also access archives of it on my YouTube Soul-Science TV channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/SoulScienceTV?feature=mhee

Soul-Science Journal
 Every week I post an article on enhancing your life from an holistic and metaphysical perspective.

The Science of the Soul on BlogTalk Radio
 Each week I host my own show on BlogTalk Radio designed to increase the quality of your life. Often guests who are experts in their field of holistic wellness and/or metaphysics take questions from callers at 1.310.742.1923 (long-distance charges apply) and the chat-board is also available for your convenience. Note the new time: 11:30 a.m. Pacific/12:30 p.m. Mountain/1:30 p.m. Central/2:30 p.m. Eastern. In the past we had renowned astrologer and author Georgia Nicols, popular "tarotologist" and modern-day mystic Sara LeFae, personal-coach and fitness-trainer Angela Sasso, and Dr. Linda Miller, metaphysician. Upcoming shows will include  Angel Therapy Practitioner(R) Maria Jensen, and Ann Williamson, of  My Joy Enterpises. Always included is a transformational Higher-Consciousness Meditation/Scientific-Prayer.
If you can't listen in real-time, then check out the archives here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drmichaellikey

If you're in the Vancouver, Canada-area the second Thursday of every month, visit one of my
Science of the Soul Workshops!
Starting at 7:30 p.m. until 9:30 p.m., I present a lively and informative metaphysical topic from my book The Science of the Soul. This personal-growth presentation lasts an hour, after which we present an hour of various metaphysical exercises, meditations, and answers to questions from a spiritual-therapist/metaphysical practitioner's perspective. All of this is designed to help you to improve the quality of your life experience.
 All for $10., partial proceeds to The First United Spiritualist Church in Burnaby, B.C., where the event takes place. Address is 5584 Kincaid Street, near Canada Way

The Soul-Science Tour
 Recently I flew to Winnipeg, Canada, where I had the honor of doing a number of book-signings at several amazing venues!

Follow My Tweets
If you "tweet", (and why don't you?) you can keep up-to-date with all of my activities.
 Find me here @soulscience1 and here: @drmichaellikey

Facebook
 Yes, I have some Facebook pages:

Skype
 For your convenience, I do most of my spiritual treatments/consultations now via Skype: faster, less expensive for you.
You pre-pay using PayPal, you add me, dr.michaellikey, and we're set to go.

Remember to check out popular aboriginal poet WindWalker's work here, and be inspired: 

Until next time,
Peace and Blessings to you all...
M

No comments:

Post a Comment